Friday, December 9, 2016

First Snowfall



Happy December!

We got our first snowfall of the season last weekend!  The kids were so excited and, I have to admit, it did feel very festive.  I love the snow in December, but by January, I'm over it :)




I got out my camera and headed outside to snap a few photos of all the pretty snow.  I love it when the snow sticks to all of the branches on the trees...so magical...




And, since I still had a lot of product to shoot for the online shop, from our recent trip to France, I decided to try and photograph some of them at the old barn nearby.  My husband was a big help and we managed to get a few festive shots in before we froze!  There are still some wonderful items available in the SHOP, just in time for Christmas...here's a little peek...













Check the shop for many more vintage French items!




Wishing you all a blessed Christmas!





Tracey